Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

In Plain English




I had never heard of Google Docs until I stated graduate school. Despite it's newness to me, it quickly became as familiar as an old blanket and my number one technology tool for collaboration. Before long it became an essential tool as my classmates and I began working on collaborative units and other group projects such as the Program Development and Evaluation Plan. I continue to use Google Docs for everything from accessing documents from my smart phone to planning presentations with a colleague and even creating party invitations with long distance friends. Google Docs have become so much a part of my everyday productivity that I am surprised when someone says they've never used Google Docs. Then I remember feeling the same way only a very short time ago. The beauty of Google Docs is that it is so simple to use. I just love these little how-to videos for those of us living in the real world. So here it is. In plain English.

No comments:

Post a Comment